Whenever we administer mold removal services in Rochester New York, Brighton, Penfield, Henrietta, and the surrounding areas, we always think about the health of our clients. Craftsman Home Remodeling, we’ve seen the impact that mold can have on human health and well-being. Our services are designed to pack a powerful punch so that we can get to the heart of the issue and restore indoor environmental conditions right away.
We know that when your home is compromised with mold, it can take a toll on your mental and physical health. Our treatments, products, and strategies for mold removal are designed to work quickly and effectively so that you can have the peace of mind you need.
How Professional Mold Removal Can Help
It’s all too common to try to address mold on a DIY level. But this can often result in further mold spread and costlier renovation down the line. In contrast, professional mold removal can help swiftly halt mold so that it can’t continue to affect your health or the health of the people around you. The following are three things you can expect from our professional services:
- Preventing contamination. Negative air machines and other professional-grade containment equipment locks down areas with mold. This reduces the chances of accidental cross-contamination and the further spread of mold.
- Treating air and surfaces. Our uniquely filtration system with a 99.97% at 0.3 micron HEPA filter capturing smoke, fumes, mold spores, dust and other particulate, returning clean air back to the environment. Without robust treatment products, it’s easy to remove visible mold without getting at mold particles within the air or on surfaces. Our high-powered sprays break down mold at a molecular level for optimal results.
- Testing for mold. Comprehensive inspections can help determine if mold has spread beneath surface building materials. This allows for rigorous, highly targeted treatment that identifies mold and offers lasting effects.
3 Ways Our Services in Rochester, NY Prioritize Health
Craftsman Home Remodeling, we prioritize your health during every stage of treatment. You can count on us to talk you through what you can expect from our services and the steps that we’re taking to promote a healthy indoor environment, including the following:
- Air quality. We use products and treatment sprays that improve your indoor air quality while treating mold as well as equipment that is set up during the process to clean the air.
- Prevention. We make sure you know how to prevent mold from returning.
- Minimization of teardown. We avoid demolition whenever we can to prevent additional respiratory concerns from arising, but sometimes it is necessary and Craftsman Home Remodeling has the experience to restore the home.
Taking action against mold doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive. To find out more about booking our mold removal services in the Rochester, NY And Surrounding Areas, get in touch with Craftsman Home Remodeling.
Share this Post